Co-Owner Buyout
Helping homeowners navigate their equity

vw-beetle-outside-cute-house

An option to co-owners of a primary residence who are going their own ways, but one would like to keep the property, therefore needing to access the homes equity to payout the other owner.

 

While we normally see this program used in marital separations it applies whether married, common-law, siblings.. This program allows the net mortgage back up to 95% of the value. So the remaining owner in essence can start back at 5% down payment. 

Frequently Asked Questions
Co-Owner Buyout

Want to see what your mortgage could look like?

Check out the best Mortgage Calculator in Canada (teehee and it's ours)

What Clients Say On Google 

Nikole was a joy to work with as we obtained our first mortgage. She advocated for our interests, helped us pick the best mortgage/lender for our needs, was prompt with replying to and anticipating questions, and explained things to us in plain language. And despite our only correspondence being online, her kindness and genuine excitement for the client shines through! I'd recommend her to anyone wanting to build themselves a rockstar home buying team, as we were lucky enough to have.

The beginning of your new adventure starts with the mortgage application

Step 1: The Application

What happens after I submit an application?

Within 24hrs you will be contacted by Nikole with any additional questions and/or information for you. Please complete the application in full, this is the #1 reason for delays at this stage and I want to be quick for you. 

Is my information secure?

All of your data is encrypted, secured and we only use Canadian servers. Click here for more information on the security of the application process. Click here to view TMG's privacy policy. I am also a 100% paperless office. 

 

At what point should I send you my application? 

Immediately, before you ask a lawyer (and pay for it) to be added to the separation agreement. Get a pre-qualification in place first. 

downtown-edmonton-alberta